Prepare for Graduation in Style!

April 25, 2018


It's nearing the end of April, which means that it's GRADUATION SEASON! If you're anything like me, picking out my graduation dress was one of the highlights of the year! So, I'm going to share a few pointers below on how to pick out the perfect dress to make your day extra special!


















1) Make it practical!

As I was shopping for my graduation dress, I wanted to make sure it was amazing since it was symbolizing a special moment in my life. However, if I was going to be spending a lot of money on it, I wanted to make sure I would be able to wear it again for other occasions! I wore a white lace Lilly Pulitzer dress to my 2016 high school graduation (Similar). I love it because I still wear it to special occasions a lot today! There's nothing like a simple white dress to make a statement!



2) Don't order online, go try it on!

I've made the mistake so many times before...a dress may look beautiful online, but when it comes in the mail, it doesn't fit right at all! I rarely buy clothes online because I want to make sure it fits my body correctly. If you don't love how you look when you're wearing something, how are you suppose to ROCK your special day?!



3) BE YOU!

I can't stress this enough, but don't buy a certain style dress because everyone else is wearing it. Graduating, whether it's high school or college, symbolizes the coming of a new time in your life. You don't want to be stuck in the past copying other people's dress preferences. Graduating is YOUR TIME and YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENT! Embrace your own style so you will be confident walking on that stage!!



-Jenna

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Forever Prepster. Design by FCD.