The Berlin Art Aesthetic

October 17, 2018


After living in Berlin for almost 2 months now (yes time flies so fast) I'm so excited to say it's become my new home away from home!

One of the memorable parts about any visit is the experience, the sights, smells, noises, the taste of the food, the way the atmosphere affects you. Berlin is no exception to this.
Even though I’ve been here a while, and I’m starting to blend in more, folks can’t tell I’m a foreigner immediately anymore. However, I still like to take some time and explore the city when I can.

One recently cool spot I explored was the East Side Gallery, a modern art gallery painted right in the side of the Berlin Wall! There were Lots of political messages tied into the meanings of these pictures. 

The other night I also got the opportunity to check out the Festival of Lights! It’s this really cool event that goes on in Berlin where they project different lights and different designs onto a lot of the different notable buildings and monuments.

There are also little everyday type things too! Just today I found an Asian Noodle Festival with lots of different types of noodles and pasta dishes from different Asian cultures. Definitely a cool experience.

I look forward to all the continued opportunities I have to soak up everything this city has to offer, and what new places I can find!!

-Jenna

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Forever Prepster. Design by FCD.