A Preppy Girl's Guide to Fall Fashion in Europe

September 25, 2018


As a New England girl, born and raised, Fall has always had a special place in my heart. 

It has always been my favorite season. Nothing can beat the feeling of an oversized sweatshirt, warm tea and Hocus Pocus.

However, since I'm in Europe for the semester, I have a feeling Fall just won't feel the same here. So, to help myself out, I've done a bit of research to try to get the full Autumn experience while abroad! Especially when it comes to clothing!

Pinterest has been a life saver while researching places to experience Autumn in Europe!

I didn't know what to expect as I was preparing for Fall abroad. However, I think I brought the essentials. As a lover of cold weather fashion, I brought 4 coats with me (yes, 4 COATS!) That way, I have the maximum ability to match with all of my sweaters and turtlenecks! As pictured below, I also bought my first Fall fashion hat! It is the perfect accessory for chilly weather outfits. I bought this wool one from H&M



Also, when days are a little warmer, I love to wear long sleeve dresses in Fall colors! I bought  3 dresses in Europe so far. I bought a navy blue coral dress, a maroon long sleeve dress (one of my favorite fall colors), and an olive green dress (as pictured below).



I also have an "unhealthy" obsession with scarves, scarves and more scarves! I buy a lot of my scarves from Francesca's. Whether it's a blanket scarf, infinity scarf or just an accent scarf, they are always perfect for a Fall day, especially in Europe! 

-Jenna


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Forever Prepster. Design by FCD.