A Thank You to My Boyfriend on Valentine's Day

February 9, 2018


Well...it's the weekend before Valentine's Day!

Before Valentine's Day actually strolls around on Wednesday, I wanted to take this time to reflect on how thankful I am to have my boyfriend, Joshua, in my life.

Josh and I met this past year after I was going through a really tough time in my life. I was struggling to find myself and find self love. When people say "you find love in unexpected places" it really is true!

We went on our first date and we talked for 45 minutes before we even ordered our food! We realized we had so much in common and we saw each other almost every day after that. Honestly, we never lost things to talk about and things to joke around with. 

Then as you could probably tell, going back to Loyola for my forth semester was very, very hard (and that's still probably an understatement). Josh and I powered through and talked on Skype and the phone many times. When you're in a long distance relationship, communication is key! That was what really helped us get through; and when we saw each other, we got to cherish the special moment.

So, by taking this time to reflect on how far we have come, I wanted to say thank you for listening to my corny jokes and my rants about school. You never let me get down about myself. You remind me every day that I am smart, beautiful, and worthy of more than I thought. My self esteem can sometimes be not the greatest, I know that, but you are my number 1 fan and I'm so blessed to have you in my life. 

You are so unique and special to me and I just wanted to give you a special THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU!

Thank you for living this life with me. There are so many things I can say but "Thank You" is definitely all I really need to say. You're appreciated more than what I can put into words. I love you!

So, after you are done reading my very sappy love note, (yes, I know, I know) I wanted to give all of my readers a very special thank you for following my blog for the past few weeks! I am so pleased with the positive feedback I've been getting and how I can improve my page in the future! If it wasn't for you, this blog wouldn't exist! So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

-Jenna




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Forever Prepster. Design by FCD.