MAGICAL Day in New York City

July 7, 2018


Hi everyone! I'm back! Summer's been very busy with my internship! I barely have anytime for myself! However, last week, I had the opportunity to see Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on Broadway!

As a lot of you probably know, I am a huge Harry Potter geek. My mom started reading the books to me when I was 4 and I have been hooked since. So, when the Cursed Child tickets came out on Broadway, I had to get my hands on them. My mom and dad blessed me with getting 2 tickets for my friend and I...and I have to say, they were definitely worth the money!


A lot of people were giving me criticism after I spend so much money to go to this show. It was tough to listen to people lecture me on how "I had better stuff to spend money on". As I kept on getting judged, I was worried that I didn't make the right decision. One thing I do have to take away from this experience is: if you want something, don't let anyone stop you! The fact is, the people who are lecturing to you probably don't know you well enough to be judging you in the first place.




So, after waiting 10 months, I finally got to see the show and it was everything I could've ever hoped for!

I'm not a huge New York City person at all, so I brought my best friend from home to show me around. She loves New York and she knew all of the best places, especially since it was my first Broadway show! She knew how to make this day really special for me. If there's one thing Harry Potter had taught me throughout the years, it's that friendship helps you though everything!



The Cursed Child play was just pure MAGIC and I would definitely recommend going to see it. Since it was my first Broadway show, I don't think anything could top this!

-Jenna


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Forever Prepster. Design by FCD.