Why I Love my Prep Avenue Planner!

July 19, 2018


For the past month, I have been considering a huge academic decision in my life. As a lot of you know, I'm a very organized person; so getting my new planner every year is a huge deal for me. It's sort of like my "survival guide" for the next 9 months of school!

For the past 3 years, I have been using a Lilly Pulitzer agenda. I've always been a Lilly lover and their planners have been my go to. However, the planners are very general, not student specific. 



When I saw the Prep Avenue planner, I realized I was going to spread my wings and switch agendas. 

It was set up was already how I made my Lilly agenda in the first place! It was just SO much easier. Below, I'm going to show you some of what the planner has to offer and why I love it so much!

1) I love how each week is organized!

Each day of the week has a specific section for homework, items due that day, what meetings I may have and what I have to get done! I normally put all this information in my Lilly agenda but it's so unorganized because it's all in one, non-labeled block. My Prep Avenue planner helps me set up the week the way I want it! (Peep the FriYAY!)


2) There's a specific section where I can write my recurring weekly meetings!

Whether I'm in a College Republican's meeting, running off to dance class or checking to see when my next Loyola tour is, I am always doing something on campus! This section of my Prep Avenue planner helps me organize my weekly meetings all in one place so I never forget!


3) There's a section to add my class schedule and class information...plus color code it!

I'm a huge advocate for color coding my homework according to class. There is also a section where I can add all of my professors office hours and emails. These specific sections just add one less step to my "to do" list at the beginning of the year!


4)  The planner has art by Evelyn Henson EVERYWHERE

Evelyn Henson is a known artist! I follow her on instagram, she's AMAZING! I love how Evelyn had the opportunity to create the art for the planner! Seeing her work always brings joy to my day!




5) Last but not least...THE STUDENT DISCOUNTS!

This is my favorite section of the Prep Avenue planner because it lists all the retail discounts I can get as a student! I love to shop and the fact that the planner gives me this section means that they are giving me a mini "cheat code" for my obsessions!



I hope this blog post made you want a Prep Avenue planner too! You can order one of the 3 designs at https://prepavenueplanners.com!

-Jenna







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Forever Prepster. Design by FCD.